Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finally

My dear friend, I have finally seen again - yesterday late afternoon. I am so happy. He had not much time. He was almost three weeks not at home, a lot of post has been accumulated and true at 8pm the news start. But we have over two hours stood arm in arm and talked (hehe and he was pleasantly surprised by my new look). The two hour have not been enough to tell everything. Well, the main thing is he is ok and that makes me happy. Not so happy makes me that he wants to give up the sim. Most likely the end of this month. Ok, he is right, he is most only three to four times a month online in sl. Too many transactions in rl ... This is a little minor setback for me. Plus that means my next home again Natoma-Sandbox. Well for us, it looks as if our paths will separate slowly and I wonder now what to do without him. Sure, life goes on. Well, and if all else fails.... I have his private email address... 
Now he is at home till Sunday and he has promised me to log into sl the evenings after the news.


With my erotic pictures, I am still not progressed. Also I was not long in sl to build something new. Oh yes, and my new "friend" has put the friendship back. So, the chance for a possible photo partner also lost.

What else?
Yeah, and I also have found a "Magic Chair" while rummaging on Xstreet. Mmm, what is a Magic Chair? A really cool thing. You sit on it and after you have chose a height and a so-called "module", you will be catapulted to the corresponding high and the scene is reconstructed before your eyes. The chair contains seven different szenes and two work plattforms. Not necessarily my style but the script is interesting and I want to build my own modules if I have find out how the script works.

And rl? 
hmmm, my father feels a little better again...

No comments:

Post a Comment