Friday, October 8, 2010

Meanwhile

Today I have more time for sl. I made a few extra hours and so I can make me a free time this afternoon.
But as I want log into sl, I can not get a connection for some reason. The same problem as last days. No matter what viewer I use - no connection. And today I have a whole lot of time to finish the preparations for my second picture. This is annoying...  finally hope it does not take three hours like last time.



Well, what happened in the meantime?
I met my new friend, remember? He wanted to show me his home ...  He has done it. When I arrived I immediately noticed that he has a different skin. More body hair and no more children face - now with  beard. I really had to laugh when I saw this. However, he has shown me his home. It is a 1 / 4 sim ..  a beautiful tropical island with palm trees, a house - modern furniture and in every room a TV... LOL. Somewhat remote location on the sim, there is a huge volcano and if I understood him correctly, he want to installl 7-Seas. That would be great!! It is a really nice place - quiet. The end of the tour were two deck chairs on the waterfront where we made ourselves comfortable and talked for more than two hours. He offered me to use the sim to make my pictures. I do not know yet whether I make use of his tender. Although some pictures of me, for example in the water ....  or inside the volcano? Because he also showed me a hidden chamber inside the volcano. Red lights that looks super good on dark skin.
Yeah, and then I saw 2 days ago a guy in the sandbox. His avatar looks really hot and I would want him as a photo partner. But before I could speak to him he has already been logged off. Hope to see him again in the sandbox. Damn, I absolutely need a partner for the pictures....
I also have thought about to sell my pictures. Possibly in conjunction with the sex furniture and the accessories, then the customers can make their own snapshots. Just a thought ....

My dear friend was online yesterday morning as I was at work. He left me a message that he is on Sunday in Turkey for few days to visit family members. At Wednesday he is finally back home and want to meet me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment