Monday, October 4, 2010

Too Short

The weekend was once again far too short. After I was on Friday night too long in SL, I got up late on Saturday. After I closed my shop I was at the birthday party of a friend, but could not stay as long because of the Sundays breakfast with my parents.
My father feels good today, tomorrow bad. At Sunday he felt worse and so  the common breakfast fell out. I ate breakfast alone. The sun shone all day and I have made myself comfortable on the patio - of course with my laptop. 
First I have to filter the landmarks. Although I was only 3 months away, many stores no longer exist or are in a different place. Also one of my favorite sims "Wolfs Hill" is gone. It is disappointing because you could make really cool pictures there.
I also started to build on a new scene for my pictures. But in the midst of my work I crashed for some reason and I got no way to login again, no matter with what viewer. That was really annoying, because when I had access again 3 hours later,  the rezzing time about 2,5 hours expired in the sandbox. So I found my building into the "Lost & Found" folder again. Of course in single parts - I had not yet linked. After that I had no desire to build and went shopping. And I bought some really cool sexy clothes ^^.
When I tried on, I got a teleport from Oiswiss ... celebrating party for the 3rd anniversary of the Gay Fun World. So I took the teleport, at least to congratulate. The club was full and all the guys in good spirits. The local chat full with fun gestures. After I have danced for a while, someone says in public chat that he could imagine to see me dancing on the pool in my sexy outfit. Loud laughter and bawling. "Yeah Ayhan at the pool," shouted a second and so on. So I danced at the pool for the guys. And yeah, I must admit I looked really hot (but felt not like this).  However, I had a really great conversation with a guy there. He says he would have great interest in my pictures. And he would be glad if I would take a few pictures of him and from his sl home. He sounds serious. And after I checked his profile (he is since 2005 in sl), I accepted his friendship request. Maybe he is the right one for my next picture...
I will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment