Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy

One idea follows another and I can not build fast enough to realize them as soon as I like.
I briefly mentioned in a previous post that I have organized my landmarks. To this end I have teleported to the various locations to check whether they are still current. One of my favorite places is "Sorors Beach". Soror is a woman living in Japan and her preference is to create mainly trees and flowers. No ordinary plants. Strange formed vegetable and plants, colored textures (handmade by her), particles....  I was really happy once again to visit her wild garden, but when I arrive there ... all empty - barren land. Disappointment! That can not be. She has for years possessed the same land ... I checked her profile. Ah, the Lindens have wanted the land back for some reason. And yet what I can gather from her profile, she has found a new place and had not been idle in her creativity. Her new building is called "Tree of Trees". I used immediately the tp in her profile. And WOW!!! A world of colors, shapes, lights and as a whole a huge tree. I will not take the opportunity to describe her building. I can only encourage you to take a look. Really it need to be to visit. Take the opportunity here and now!
Well, caught by Sorors "Tree of Trees" and in terms of my dear friend want to give up the sim I got the idea to build me a home. And that it would be nice to live in a tree. I had never the idea to live in a house in sl. That would be too boring to me personally. Indeed I have it already in rl. So I started to build on my home tree. Meanwhile it becomes larger and larger and I have built more than 1600 prims. Haha and really I have thought about to look for another sandbox because of the prims.
Yeah, and I also have found out how the script of the magic chair works and think about to put my szenes into the magic chair as modules. So I have also built a new scene for my pictures and made a few snapshots. But they are not to my satisfaction The scene is in front of a mirror ... problem: in sl there is no mirror reflection. So the effect of the image is lacking. Every idea for a solution is welcome. More, it is relatively difficult to find the corresponding poses. For a different scene, I need a partner deffinitiv. 


At the weekend I spent few hours with Alpha (my dear friend). I am really grateful that he has taken time for me. It was warm hearted and open and it was as I was never away. I have told him about this blog, have given him the link. He have read the first entry...   he was pleasantly surprised and likes, if he have time, to follow my blog in the future. So I will try of course to report carefully - lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment