Thursday, September 30, 2010

Old New Idea

Yesterday much happend in sl.
First I have found really good  hair for my avi´s here and I feel more finish... lol.
Later, I wanted to log off, I saw a good old friend of mine come online. He immed me immediately. A big HELLO, how are you and what have you done in the meantime... I'm so happy about it. not least because
he is so far the only one who has welcomed me so warmly.
Anyway, after we had chatted for some time (meanwhile he tped me to his place), he made me the glorious proposal to make up where I ended...  with erotic photography of men in sl. I have made to date only about
15 photo shoots (the most with him) and the preparation was always a hell of work. But was much fun.
Mmmm it requires also a suitable model-partner. Many men understand the question to photograph them alone or with me completly wrong, thinking I will take pictures while during the sexual act, or whatever. I should look at the "Bull Ring" a gay dance club the next few days. I have many good ideas ... will see.

Well and as I mentioned in the blog description a small issue in this blog will be erotic guy art - photography as well as drawn art, which I prefer for this blog. Hope you will like them  :-)

Note: no sign of my dear friend atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment