Sunday, September 26, 2010

Express yourself

Today is Sunday. After I had breakfast I wrote my first post on this blog. I went early in the afternoon to my parents for dinner. That is something new in my rl... I could not imagined this 3 months ago. It was nice, even sad (but that maybe to another time). Around  7pm, I went back home.

Now in sl I walk on the sim and enjoy to be "at home". Nothing have changed . No new furniture, trees, flowers, animals, animations ... nothing except the altar.. and expect my attitude to life and about myself. I feel free and I like to tell my great friend as fast as I can about it. He was not online. I know it because yesterday I immed him to let him know that I am back and thank him for the great welcome, the poem and all. Omg, my heart beats faster if I imagine to stand in front of him again...  adult, happy, free... the man I always was and lost..

Today I want to look for a new skin in sl. Last night as I lay in my bed I got the idea that it would be nice if I wear a skin what makes me look more like a man, a skin that is more my type - just I.  And I will also start to organize my inventory. Out with the whole old stuff. 

That makes me feel great.


No comments:

Post a Comment