Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Me and my Avatar

I do not know what reasons you had designed your avatar the way it looks now (if you should play sl or a similar game). When I started SL, the first four months or so I ran around with the newbie skin. I wondered about my friends, whom changed their skin like their clothes. Then I realized at some point, I also can change my appearance, just in the same way like my clothes... lol. I started to play with the different free skins, shapes, eyes, hair etc. I found in my inventory... changed them, combined them, but was never really the skin that suits me 100%. Then I started to bought skins, shapes, body hair and so on...  And while I was messing around with my avatar, I had to repeatedly say that I felt uncomfortable with my skin in any way and I realized it was the color of my skin. So I started to create two different looks.
The first look is a man with a light tinted skin, blue eyes and dark hair... I will say that is more me, the man
I am in rl (and also near my rl look). The second look is a man with a black skin with blue/brown eyes and dark brown or black hair. He is more the reflection of the man of my dreams, they man I want to look like. And I have realized even more I worn the skins like my current mood. While the man with the white skin is more communicative, the man with the black skin looks more for solitude.
However, I headed first to the store with the skins. A mecca of great skins... namely black skins. You can not imagine what that means for me. It was really difficult to find a black skin in sl. And here....   I am stunned by this wide range of realistic natural and masculine skins and run like an excited chick through the shop. Suddenly I saw him - WEST. I mean a black male skin named West. Omg what a great skin! What a face... the shape of the head, the winkles around the mouth... the face gently, kindly, but dominant. I falled directly in love with this skin. I have not think twice and bought it immediately. The price are high but justified. Then I saw it attracted on me. I am overwhelmed and words fail me (even today). I would like to see constantly in this magnificent face. The man of my dreams... ?! I have chose a white skin named ANDRE also, he looks a little gloomy - but attractive to me... but I am not really sure if the Andre skin is the right, something is missing...
However, I joined the group.
I feel great with this magical black skin, fitting hair is still missing.


Although I have LM´s from some interesting shops, I ran aimlessly through sl to find the right hair for "my two guys"... but tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment