Sunday, December 12, 2010

All good

It is a bit of time between now and my last post and I would try to summarize in short form.
My business in rl is doing extremely well. I have decorated my shop very cosy - rustical, country style. It smells like apple, cinnamon and pine - real Christmas scent. My customers seem to like it, as well as my hospitalit and they love to come over for a cup of coffee and a small talk, and really they do not go without buying something. That is great. Since the 1st Advent I open my shop at Sunday for 2 or 3 hours also and every customer get a little bag with cookies made by me. Fortunately, a couple from France come last week for shopping to me. They visit me 2 - 3 times a year and have bought this time 2 high night stands from Biedermeier.
So far rl is all right, except my father's health.



Well and my sl.... a bit of everything.
I have seen it is not worth waisting the time waiting for a foto partner. So the erotic art I have pushed back for first. I concentrate more on building modules for the "Magic Chair" and the "Primbie House" "(more on this later).
The "Magic Chair" is now no longer "Magic Chair". I renamed it to the name "Magic Machine"... lol  ...sounds for me more interesting. I have already built 5 modules and tomorrow I will probably finish the 6th module.
And for those who llike to see the original buildings while listening ambient sound here is a free :-)  tp..
But please note the following after you have used the TP you will found yourself on a small island.
The round thing in front of you is the "Magic Machine".
Select midnight before you sit on it.
Then touch it and choose "warp" from  the menu.
Choose the high and select the module you like to see.
Close your eyes :-D
\o/  enjoy!

Aside from a few strange experiences and encounters, that are almost part of everyday life in sl, I met a couple in a sandbox. And after we rezzed our stuff to show it each other, we got the idea to sell our stuff together in one shop. The idea is to build nice things from all kategories for less money. But meanwhile it seems that they have lost their interest, almost every contact fails for some reason. So I will do it alone... The Christmas time started and I discovered that I really find enthusiasm to let myself drift with the music while creating nostalgic and noble Christmas stuff and decorations
Well, I have created a shop and a blog.... if you like to see my works please visit the "Primbie House" blog.  I sell my items on sl marketplace.

Yeah and I have met a really nice person. I roam around with her, mostly hunting. She is a lil needy but not intrusive. I dont know why but she gives me the feeling to protect her and sometimes I feel as I would speak like a father with her. Yeah and she really likes my works and is delighted when I show her a new creation, what motivates me even more, to build better and more unusual things. And of course she get everything for free what she want. Yes, it develops to a really good friendship without any kind of obligations.
Sure it would be more nice if she were a man.... because sometimes even if she is there I feel alone.

My dear friend Alpha was only once in sl after our last meeting, rl commitments make it impossible for him to come online atm.
I miss you much Alpha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment