Friday, March 25, 2011

What should I say?

Spring is coming - lol.  
We say "Everything new brings the May".
Therefore both of my business RL and SL is going well - not many, but regular customers.
Ok, what depends the SL business I dont care much for it, I am happy to see that the ppl like my stuff. 
But my RL business is better as last year to the same time and in view of upcoming events (so macabre that sounds) welcome.

Yeah, large and small events determine the life and point you in the next direction. This refers to RL and SL.


So I got a very hard punch in the middle of my face in RL as I got the news that my father has to live only about 3 months...    even now when I write about it, it constricts my chest and take my breath away...  I will not go into detail this theme.


In SL I got a hard slap in the face too - lol.
Well, in my imagination I would have a completed SL-life ... but he said no. 
I was prepared for a no but despite all this, it was a slap in the face and it hurt like hell.
Not that he would be averse to know me - that no - it is the time difference he said.
And I admit he is right...  I know very well, me as a sub have to be available. 
Damn I would but can not change my timetable and he have no reason to change his daily schedule.
In terms to him few little things happened which are not worth mentioning here and I refer probably only to me. But despite all that, I wonder if it is worth to keep trying to delight his heart - at least from time to time.

The result of both news, I could not even enjoy myself in RL and SL, the eternal thoughts of the two situations made ​​me mad.
So I have packed my days full with activities that I usually did not have time to think. I started again to make more sport, got my old exercise bike out of the cellar and started to jog on the beach every morning. I assorted papers, cleaned completely the basement, made gardening and ​​repairs to the house, oh and cooking almost every day.
The same in the evenings in SL, I gave myself no time to think. Endless building, endless conversations, endless hunts in part to the early morning hours.  
After three weeks I was exhausted....   I had to bolted down a gear.

Now after further 3 weeks I take the things easier...
I can not change the facts - not all.



No comments:

Post a Comment